Price on request
EU taxed, MwSt. bezahlt
|Engine type||Steyr||Number of engines||2|
|Fuel type||Diesel||HP / kW||228 / 168|
|Operating hours||530||Fresh water tank||1800|
|Head room/wet lockers||-||Number of wet lockers||0|
|Equipment:||a. Propulsion system|
The 228HP Steyr M16 TCAM – MO256H45 is
coupled to a Newage transmission.
The engine serial number is : 68225496
Engine hours : approx 530 (according to indicator)
Fuel filtering : Fuel/water separators in fuel supply
with built-in vent system in fuel tank fillers.
Propellershaft seal : Amertech Profiseal
Propeller : 3 bladed bronze propeller
Transmission : Newage
Type : PRM 750D-4
The overall cosmetic condition was found
satisfactory, no significant leaks of any kind were
b. Steering system
Manual steering is available from the main steering
position in the cockpit and is operated by a manual
1. Mastervolt Whisper 12Kw generator, installed in
a silent box in the engine room.
Oil and coolant levels were within margins.
Generator engine hours: 220 (according to provided
2. Fisher Panda 3,5Kw, installed in a silent box in
the engine room.
Generator engine hours: 942
• 220VAC and 24VDC systems with dedicated,
breaker protected, distribution panels in engine
• 12x 2VDC batteries of approximately 800AH for
• 2x 12VDC batteries exclusively for main engine starting.
• Engine driven 24VDC / 90 amp alternator.
• 2x Mastervolts 24/100 automatic battery chargers
• 1x Mastervolt 24VDC Mass Sine 24/5000W
• Simrad CX54 radar/plotter
• Simrad VHF RS82
• Simrad AP35 autopliot
• Intercom system
• Navigation and anchoring lights
• Simrad IS20 wind
• Barigo Clinometer
• Iridium Inmarsat
Main helm position in cockpit.
• Rudder indicator
• Horn control
• Bowthruster control
• Main engine control and starting panel.
• Ritchie compass
• Main engine control lever.
• Bowthruster control
• Simrad RS82 VHF
• Simrad AP35 autopilot
• Simrad IS15 wind
• Simrad IS15 tack
• Simrad IS15
• Simrad IS15
• 2x life saving rings
• Sufficient life vests
• Avon Dinghy with outboard engine
• Auto/manual fire extinguishing system in engine
• AFFT 2kg foam fire extinguishers (3x).
• AFFT 3kg foam fire extinguishers (2x).
• Complete kit of flairs
|Sails:||Sailplan type Bermuda Cutter rigged|
Main sail Full battened mainsail
Furling mainsail slab reefing
Number of masts Carbon
Rigging (bermuda cutter rig)
• Main mast (deck stepped and with 3 spreaders) &
boom are from aluminum with full battened mainsail
and lazy jacks.
• Aluminum bowsprit.
• Genua furler from Reckman, electro/hydraulically
• Forestay with Reckman furler, electro/hydraulically
• Cutter stay with Reckman furler,
• Hydraulic backstay adjuster from Holmatro.
• Andersen electric self-tailing winches: 2x 68ST, 3x
58ST, 2x 52ST.
• Lewmar self-tailing manual winches: 2x 52ST.
• Sheet travelers, blocks, runners & stoppers are
from Lewmar Ocean line.
• Main sail, Genoa, foresail, staysail, gennaker.
|Description:||This beautiful Van Meer design blends classic features with modern technology and workmanship.|
An aluminium stunner, boasting carbon mast and lifting keel. Whilst extremely stable, her lightweight build makes her a pleasure to sail.
The interior features some of the finest carpentry seen on a modern yacht, coupled with a layout which offers great use of space and light whilst combining openness and privacy.
Selena has a centerboard (1.93- 3.89m )who enables you cruising in shallow waters and she can be dried out on any bottom.
She is now looking for a new demanding owner who will be surprised by all the possibilities of Selene.
© 2019 Arne Schmidt Yachts International e.K.